First time you take Propolis?
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
When it comes to treating lyme disease, most people start their healing journey with prescribed antibiotics: doxycycline, amoxicillin and cefuroxime.
However, the excessive use of antibiotics might promote the growth of resistant bacteria, and as a result reduces their effectiveness.
A consistent number of lyme warriors often end up quitting terribly antibiotics treatment because of complications ( i.e a bad reactions of the immune and/or the lymphatic systems).
Fortunately, our nature already produces natural antibiotics...
A research study published in the European Journal of Biotechnology and Bioscience reveals encouraging results for lyme disease warriors, who chose apitherapy as alternative medicine treatment.
The laboratory results indicate that "the combined propolis and bee venom treatment is significantly more effective than other alternative medicine treatments."
- Melittin is a natural toxin protein in bee venom demonstrated to successfully damage the membrane of Borrelia burgdorferi bacteria
- Melittin efficacy is limited as it only causes lysis to the bacteria membrane
- Propolis warps the shape of the bacteria and weakens it
- The synergy of Melittin and Propolis is significantly more successful in eliminating bacteria
- Propolis antimicrobial properties are fast-acting and speed up the bacteria decline compared to bee venom only
Although this research has some limitation due to small sample size, there are many positive testimonials among the bee venom therapy community publicly available in the facebook group “Bee Venom Therapy for Lyme disease”.
Your cart is currently empty.
Enable cookies to use the shopping cart
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout